Monday, February 14, 2011

New From Last Week!

As always, everything is available from
http://www.etsy.com/shop/knitolution?ref=pr_shop_more
I'm now offering body care samples! I want you to try out my lotions and body wash, so you can see for yourself how great they are!

WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT BODY CARE FROM KNITOLUTION!
"Keep making this and I will keep buying it. Forever."
"Your floral vanilla scent is like crack to my husband and I love it, too. Plus the body butter is so rich and smooth, it works great on my dry winter hands."
"I can't decide which I love more, your skin therapy lotion or your body butter. The mango citrus scent is fresh and clean, love it!"
"This stuff is amazing!"
"This body butter is amazing, very moisturizing without feeling greasy. And I love the floral vanilla scent, feminine without being overpowering"

 Other new things- vintage, handmade accessories, and earrings! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment