Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hand Knit Movember

I’m auctioning off my mustache on ebay to support the Movember cause! This cause means a lot to me because my dad has been fighting prostate cancer for about 5 years, and "men's" cancers receive far less attention and funding than "women's" cancers. So get a prostate exam, and bid on my Mo!

That's right, this hand knit mustache is up for auction, and 100% of the selling price will be donated to Movember!

And because I know you’re going to ask- yes, you can knit your own, pattern here, and yes, the designer gives express permission to sell a mo for charity. (And yes, I’d love it if you tell all of your philanthropist friends about my little auction!) And, if you feel inclined to donate, that’s good too. Its a good cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment