Thursday, December 8, 2011

On the Needles

While I've been procrastinating on my holiday knitting, I have actually been knitting quite a lot- and so we have an update on four of my projects!

First up, the army of Yoda I hinted at last time- see those? Aren't they cute? I'm actually up to 5 now. Those are destined, along with a bunch of other amigurimi I have yet to make, to be wedding favors. So needless to say, between now and August, I'll be crocheting up a storm!

The other wedding project is also coming along, I'm now halfway through the pattern! And its beautiful, I can't wait to finish it.

I haven't touched my travel socks in awhile, in favor of the addictive hexipuffs, but I did finish the toe before I put them aside. Still exciting to be knitting on my own yarn finally!

Lastly, the hexipuffs, oh, the hexipuffs! I'm up to 21 total now, here are all the new ones since my last update- I've been having a lot of fun with little bits of my handspun yarn and some sock yarns I haven't used before from the mini-skein kits Sheepskate has.

No comments:

Post a Comment