Thursday, April 7, 2011

FINALLY, yarn for sale!

Well, after much distraction and procrastination, I've got Mir Sock and Orient Silk yarn lines available for sale! You can check them out on etsy, and I'm also now a "yarnie" on ravelry!

My Mir sock yarn is inspired by my love of space. Mir was the first "permanent" installation in space, and the word means peace. Each colorway of Mir is inspired by a different beautiful astronomical phenomena- Nebula, Terra, Solar Flare, and Aurora.

So its perfect timing that I've got them listed just in time for the 50th anniversary of the first human space flight on April 12th!

Celebrate 50 years of a human presence beyond Earth by knitting some spacey inspired beauty, and look up a Yuri's Night party near you- or get your fiber friends together and post your event to the Yuri's Night event listings!

No comments:

Post a Comment