Friday, August 19, 2011

Knitolution in the Real World

I'm excited to announce that now you can see some of my yarn and patterns live, in person, in the real world. Eileen at Sheep Skate has graciously offered to showcase and sell some of my handspun yarns and vintage patterns in her shop in Dedham! You can visit her shop at 533 High St, Dedham, MA- besides my stuff, she's got a great selection of yarn, patterns, and notions, and knitting space inside and out, and classes. Also, did I mention that Eileen is great? She knows her stuff, she's got a sense of humor, and she's what we all look for in a knit shop owner- she's someone you'd enjoy sitting down and knitting with. So go browse my stuff at Sheepskate, and everything else she's got- support 2 local small businesses with one stone!

No comments:

Post a Comment