Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Finally, something OFF the needles!

It feels like lately I've just had too many different projects going, and so everything takes way too long to get finished. But this weekend, I finally got one off the needles! And just in time too- less than 24 hours before the wedding at which it was a gift. It was one of those weddings that perfectly reflects the couple, and it was a lot of fun. I wish them many happy years of curling up under this blanket!

After the wedding I spent the next two days enjoying the beach and working on my "brainless" knitting- this sweater, which is coming along nicely. I'm almost up to the armpits, and getting ready to figure out the adjustments for raglan sleeves instead of set in. I love the yarn, the color, and the pattern. It almost makes me eager for winter so I can wear it!

That's it, none of my other projects have made significant progress lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment